JAS Body Buttercream
This Body Buttercream is what your skin didn't know it needed. Smooth, creamy, and made from the best ingredients from around the world.
Our Body Buttercream is made with love and: Virgin Coconut Oil, Certified Organic African Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Virgin Organic Argan Oil, Sesame Oil, Virgin Organic Hempseed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oils and Essences.
· Virgin Coconut oil: full of fatty acids, coconut oil may reduce inflammation, promote healing of wounds, keep skin moisturized, and may even out skin tone.
· Certified Organic African shea butter: emollient rich butter may promote collagen production, is safe for all skin types, and has essential and restorative fatty acids including linoleic, oleic, and palmitic. It is also anti-fungal, antibacterial, and contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
· Cocoa butter: nourishes and moisturizes skin and contains polyphenols.
· Mango butter: made with mango seed, this rich butter is full of Vitamin A, brightens skin and may reduce fine lines. It's non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores. It may also improve hair elasticity and promote hair growth.
· Olive oil: acts as an antioxidant and may prevent premature aging of skin. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and non-comedogenic.
· Moroccan Argan oil: is antibacterial, fungicidal, has many antioxidants that protect against free radicals, is full of Vitamin E, and can help reduce inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis and acne.
· Sweet almond oil: can be used to heal minor cuts and wounds, this oil contains Vitamin E, Vitamin A, omega 3 fatty acids, and zinc.
· Sesame oil: is antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory, is noncomedogenic, and contains several essential fatty acids.
· Hempseed oil: helps skin moderate oil production, calms inflammation and irritations, and is anti-inflammatory, contains omega 6 and 3 fatty acids, and may reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
· Vitamin E oil: blocks free radicals and replenishes the body's natural oils, it may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, diminish itching, promote would healing, and alleviate some symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, and the appearance of scars.
· Lavendar: is believed to be antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, this oil promotes relaxation and may help with the symptoms of insomnia, depression, nausea, eczema, depression, allergies, menstrual cramps, and anxiety, among other ailments, with mild sedative effects, and a pleasant, sweet fragrance.
· Sweet orange: reduces inflammation, improves digestion and constipation, and may lift your mood and reduce feelings of stress, and offers a sweet fragrance.
· Mentha Piperita (Spearmint) essential oil: antibacterial, useful for digestive upset, may soothe itching and arthritis pain, help with tension headaches, and reduce stress, high in antioxidants, and offers a sweet, minty aroma.
Essences of Lillies and Lilacs.